American artists collaborations with BTS ( Part 1)

BTS's Collabs in 2017-18

Mic Drop

Bts Steve Aoki
BTS with Steve Aoki


The song as we all know remixed by Steve Aoki and featured Designer. The song has really cool vibes and the video proofs to be the coolest BTS video . The video starts with Jhope in his swag avatar. That show movement goes so well that just stucked in my head when I first listen this song .
         How I can ignore to mention the clothes they have worn in the MV.
As usual the clothes were of high end because of the brands ( Mastermind , GCDS , Alexander Wang , Timberland , Haider Ackermann , JUUN.J , Anotheryouth , Yoezy , OFF-WHITE , Alpha , Industries , Deloda ,  and Supreme. ) . What I liked about their fashion was V and Suga's hairband in the MV. That just hit mind and my brain asking me to try that one.
                                        Now coming to lyrics which are damn powerful. It is basically a self praising song and also tells us not affect yourself what people say to you. Adding more you should listen your heart and act according to it. 

RM- " Haters gonna hate , 
           players gonna play ,
           live life man,
           GOOD LUCK."

The above lyrics was first thing which drove me into the song.
The song was released on September 18th, 2017 by BigHit in South Korea. The song ranked No.1 on Billboard charts (2017-2018).

WASTE IT ON ME 



Rm and Jungkook
RM & JK with Steve Aoki


After Mic Drop remix , Steve Aoki collaborated with BTS again . The song was sung by Jungkook and Rap Monster mainly . Jimin has given the back - ground affects with his voice . Recently , I started liking the song when I listed to it really carefully . The voices of each them is blended so nicely and cleverly. RM just kicked off with his voice, not only in his rap but also in singing . As  we have listen RM's singing in RUN BTS especially the EPISODE 28 and the I NEED YOU GIRL (where vocals and rappers exchange their parts) . Ironically, he sings really good in the song. On the other hand, JUNGKOOK as usual created a magical environment with voice and with the crystal clear english words . This guy is the real GOLDEN MAKNAE, just fell in love with his voice.

The song is all Asians . The music video contains Asian -Americans artists like Ross Butler , Devon Aoki , Jamie Chung , Ken Jeong & Ben Baller including some other celebrities like Leonardo Nam, Vincent Rodriguez , Jared Eng , Jessica Lu , Tiffany Ma and last but not the least JImmy Yang.
All of the the above BTS -also Asians are the part of the song. This all make the song reached No.1 on ITUNES.
               

BEST OF ME 

BTS and Chainsmokers
BTS in The
Chainsmokers's
Instagram
story.

In 2017 , Chainsmokers were on the 2  day tour and went Busan and Seoul in South Korea . During Seoul concert BTS joined them on 12 th September , 2017 and V tweet confirms their collaboration .

They perform ' Closer' there and rock the stage . RM and Jimin seemed to be damn hiped on the stage and has sung with Andrew Traggert . Rest of them were with Alex Paul and enjoying the concert from the top. 

Coming to the song now . I don't know why I become informative when I have to be in a conversation. So , lets talk about the song . Yeah , this song too a party song but it doesn't have official MV under BigHit but the song 's live performance doesn't give army a chance to think why this song hasn't have MV.  During the Love Yourself : Her 's tour , they were just sick. The song contains the vibes of Chainsmokers as well as the BTS. We (Army) can feel the positive vibes come from this song. I always become hiped up seeing that live performance. It is illuminious.
              

IDOL

BTS idol photo/backstage
This pic always reminds me the lyrics of the song-"you can't stop me loving myself".

This is the which really put me into kpop . When I first listened this song [ Oh oh ooh oh .....oh oh ooh oh oh oh.....oh oh ooh oh ] stuck in my head . Not just it has Korean dance but also they have experimented with some African moves with their choreography.

Music video is full of vibrant colours and use of animation is just astonishing. Now, when we are talking about music video so why I ignore their clothes which always are of high end . In this video also they have worn branded expensive clothes like GUCCI , OFF-WHITE , DELADA , VALENTINO and many more . Even the cap Jimin wore in the MV was of GUCCI . They never disappoint with their fashion.
                             If you are thinking about that why I am not talking about collaboration , so here is the answer . There are two MVs for the song but I always prefer to listen the MV without Nicky Minaj 's rap. I don't know why ? I don't like that MV ft. Nicky Minaj . I don't hate her but also I don't like to listen her.


Comments

  1. You know so many people are after the meaning and definition if kop. Everyday, more and more people wre trying to define what it is and who should or should not be called a kpop idol. This is the best blog which answered all my questions..and I'm sure it will also answer theirs. Amazing post! Keep going..I didnt feel bored at all

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was an amazing blog. I came to know about so many things without getting bored. Thanks alot;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank alot.I read the whole blog it's soooo good.Keep going. Fighting!!!!!. (Sorry I took screenshot of the above pictures of bts)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks alot to u ....I'm really grateful .....and it's ok no need to say that.

      Delete

Post a Comment

If you want to ask me something or you want to give any recommendation then your thoughts are welcome .

Popular Posts